Saturday, January 22, 2011

Changes at the BDSM Institute, website and blog


suz has left this blog and handed it over to me, Magnuz Binder. She started this blog, with my blessing, in an attempt to make my Second Life site, the BDSM Institute, more visible. Now she has left Second Life, and neither has the time nor input to continue the blog. I wish to express my gratitude for all she did for me, both in Second Life, with this blog, and much more.

Much has changed since she last wrote in this blog. The BDSM Institute has moved to a new location in Second Life, now occupying the full mainland sim Qandico, on the adult continent Zindra. Much material, both written and 3D creations, have been added there. The BDSM Institute website has grown into a full website with much information and pictures, both about BDSM in general and about Second Life, in both English and my first language Swedish.

I will probably not be an as regular writer as suz was, but I will use this blog to highlight some of the things happening and changing at and around the BDSM Institute. For those of you who would like to see me inworld, I'm often around the BDSM Institute 10 AM-1 PM and 8-10 PM SLT (UTC - 9 h).

News at the BDSM Institute: Sitting groups with benches, bondage stakes and leash rings have been added at the central plaza today.

News at the website: 24 pictures of Qandico covered with snow from 2011-01-11 was added today.

No comments:

Post a Comment