Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pony play devices

Owing to my slave entering ponygirl training, I have spent some time checking out ponygirl training items both real-life and in Second Life. There are really a lot of it, and especially in Second Life there are many places devoted to ponygirls and -boys. The ones me and my slave have checked out so far are:
I have also added more to the BDSM Institute, meant mainly for pony play, now an 800 meter long track around the entire sim, intended for cart training, decorated with bridges, trees, benches to sit down and lanterns. I also spent some time looking around for pony carts and stable items to add.

News at the BDSM Institute: An 800 meter pony training track was added around the circumference of the sim, started yesterday and finished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment