Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ponygirl training and BDSM blogs


Sunday, I started training my 1st slave as a ponygirl. We have been discussing it for some time, and although she wasn't very enthusiastic about it at first, she finally grew to embrace the idea. I guess it helped some that she got an excuse for wearing a very sexy latex harness outfit. Now, I admit I hardly know the first thing about ponygirl training, so this will be learning for me as well. I probably should read up some on the subject, but I prefer doing things my own way, not caring much about what's orthodox or not.

After my slave said she didn't know how she was supposed to be as a good pony, I sat down and wrote a little list about what I expected of her. Some points on the list are pretty technical, owing to requirements from her pony gear: pony boots, hoof mittens, tail and head harness from Mesmerize Dungeon and pony HUD from Morbid Play. The boots require practice to walk and the tail time to be able to take larger tail plugs. My list of aims for her training is as follows:
  1. Learn to communicate by pony emotes. (no chat, IMs, emote chat)
  2. Learn to respond to commands. (attentive, understand, act quick)
  3. Learn to follow rein commands. (go, left, right, stop)
  4. Learn good posture and prancing. (handle AOs, animations)
  5. Learn to balance in pony boots. (practice)
  6. Learn to walk fast in pony boots. (practice)
  7. Learn to jump hurdles on a track. (look ahead, right speed and stance)
  8. Learn to follow complicated track fast. (look ahead, right speed and turn)
  9. Learn to pull and maneuver cart. (right speed, turn, backing)
  10. Learn to team with other ponies. (attentive, adapt, pace)
  11. Learn dressage. (memorize tracks and patterns)
  12. Learn enthusiasm. (encourage, offer, aid, thank)
  13. Learn acceptance. (accept use, whip, wait, solitude)
  14. Learn pride. (show off, pose, charm, comfort)
I also added a number of links to other blogs at least partly about BDSM in Second Life to this blog, wanting to offer other views on the subject than my own. The beginning of the list is personal blogs, followed by community and commercial blogs, and last the blog of a fashionista who wrote a very kind review of my site in Second Life.

News at the BDSM Institute: A simple pony training round was added around one of the sitting groups yesterday, with a central leash holder and cones for the pony to maneuver around.

News at the blog: A list with links to other SL BDSM blogs was added today.

1 comment:

  1. This is totally awesome I never thought there are trainings in doing that stuff and this is probably a great scoop and a good reference as I am into gathering useful information about this matter. I discovered this blogs bdsm and after reading lots of post I pushed myself to gather more ideas and experiences about this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete